Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Day to be Duckful


I have much to be thankful for.

I am thankful for this year's anticipation of football season. It made the entire year exciting.

I am thankful for some great single plays, like this one.


I am thankful for the play of one single player, like Marcus Mariota.

We of course hope he returns to his prime form soon.

If I would be thankful for one single game, it would be the 10th consecutive win over Washington.


I am thankful for the number of times this year that Oregon played a roll in bringing together friends and family.
 
 
 
 
 

I am thankful for my disappointment at this point in the season that Oregon has lost two games. There was a time when we would've been optimistic had Oregon lost ONLY two of it's first five games.
How awesome is this? I just found it online.

Finally I am thankful for all of you who have shared this fun with me.

The season hasn't gone like we wanted. I don't think there is any single reason for the collapse, but rather a perfect storm of several. I believe most of all, it's been a learning experience for both young players and new coaches.

But I will not let the bummer parts eclipse all of the above great parts of this season.

Friday: Civil War 4pm Pacific on Fox Sports 1.

Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving.

\/
\/
\/

What? You were expecting me to flip some traditional Civil War crap at the Beavs?

OK. How's this: How do you get a Beaver off your porch?
Pay him for the . . . . Ah, screw it. Just play the game.

--KB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your blog --Thank you .Yes much to be thankful for .Go ducks .