Thursday, August 27, 2009

WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. Although I have been providing insights and opinions to Oregon Duck sports for over 25 years, this is the first time I've put them in true blog format. Trendsetter I am not.

The idea here is to have fun, but not just with Duck fans. Opponents will be abused, humiliated, laughed at and lied about, but are encouraged to participate nevertheless.

Another theme I hope to bring forth is that although sports should be a way to blow off steam and provide relief from the other 99% of life, I enjoy weaving life events through my Oregon Ducks world.

This website will no doubt go through some changes over time. But I know one thing that must remain the same. Everything I have done and will do only adds up to 51% of the total effort of making this blog work. The remaining 49% comes from you, the reader. The obvious problem in the past when I was just sending out newsletter-style emails was that I was the only one able to enjoy the replies of my readers. Now all of you can share in the wonderful feedback I've received over the years.

My writings are not meant to bring exclusive or breaking news. That is nearly impossible in this day and age. I am the guy who reads the sports section after you and says, "Did you read this article? Here's what I think . . . ."

So get the news first if you like, then come to my site and talk about it.

Now let's have some fun.

GO DUCKS

--Killer Bee

No comments: